e-Rickshaw Tubular Battery Designed to Last Long, really long
AMARON Current EV is the tubular battery specially designed for e-vehicles. The ultra-low maintenance battery charges quickly , and is packed with unique features that make it a perfect match for your e-rickshaw and other e-vehicles.
- Robusta™ Spine grid is made up of high pressure die casting using robust antimony alloy for deep cycling application.
- Satiated wet paste™ used in the battery is a highly dense & Homogenous active material that delivers consistent power & Long life
- Cell Bridge Construction technology creates a bridge in the container for active material settling to avoid internal shorts due to shedding.
- AMARON Current EV has ACS Activation Process - which is an advanced formation process that uses acid circulation technique for uniform conversion and narrow voltage variation in a string of batteries.
- CIB™ - Class of the Best venting technique is designed with a drain-back system to minimise acid spewing and to meet safety standards against ICAT requirements.